Stronger together - Join our team
As one of the top companies for payment solutions in the Nordic region, we offer a stimulating and creative work environment. We’re always open to new ideas and ways of doing things, while also striving to make things simpler and easier for our customers.
At PayEx, you can develop and expand your competence while working alongside engaging leaders and colleagues. If you’re looking to be challenged in your role and be part of a strong professional community, then this may be the workplace for you.
More about the position in Swedbank Pay
As Sales Executive for our payment solutions including acquiring and PSP services, your responsibilities will include working directly within the Small to Mid-Size Enterprise (SME) selling team within the Danish branch of Swedbank Pay to identify and prospect new corporate business for our payment solutions including Merchant Acquiring and PSP services.
The position will include that you identify and analyze lead lists from cold calling and also other database sources to cultivate key prospects, and also manage leads from Partners and other sources to make initial contact, qualify leads, present and close, or identify and assign to the sales team for follow up.
The most important prerequisite for the position is that you are able to cold-call and qualify prospects and actively place a set number of outbound calls weekly and are able to close the business to meet or exceed Swedbank Pay’s defined sales goals.
We are looking for someone with experience in
- Analyzing third-party databases and other publicly available resources for identifying and cultivating key prospects through cold calling and other means
- Managing leads from cold calling, field sales, marketing efforts, and make initial contact
- Reporting, tracking and analyzing all leads across SME selling team using a CRM system (we use SuperOffice)
- Developing lead reports across the SME team
- Developing and maintain a professional a trustworthy relation with external potential customers
We also think it’s good if you
- Are experienced in the role of SME Account manager
- Are a Self-starter capable of achieving goals and reporting progress against them
- Are able to communicate persuasively, effectively, and in a professional manner via phone/email (Customers expect danish language)
- Possess strong listening skills
- Are self-disciplined to work autonomously with strong time management skills, high organization skills, and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Demonstrate exceptional skill in developing value propositions, lead prospect conversion, call planning, and account analysis
- Are familiar with CRM platform. We use SuperOffice
What can we offer you?
- Working alongside driven and inspiring colleagues, you get to be a part of the danish Sales team.
- You get to be involved with a segment of danish merchants, who want to optimize their business with our payment solutions.
- A great work environment with offices in the center of Copenhagen
- We offer all our co-workers an attractive package that also includes pension according to the agreement with Finansforbundet
Want to be our Sales Executive? Send us your application today! The position is full-time and begins according to an agreement. Location: Copenhagen
The last day to apply is 15. december 2021 Applications are confidential. Candidate selection and interviews are ongoing and the position may be filled prior to the last day to apply. For questions about this position, please contact email@example.com
Finansförbundet: Heidi Larsson +46 498-20 97 58 SACO: Sofia Enekvist +46 498 20 77 84
Please note that we have already chosen our recruitment channels and therefore do not wish to be approached by external recruitment firms or ad sellers.
Swedbank Pay specializes in payment solutions for resellers and e-commerce, and is dedicated to creating a world where payments between buyers and sellers are as safe and as simple as possible – whether it’s online or in person. We are driven by innovation and our ambition to help people, businesses, and society grow. Today, we are one of the leading companies within payment solutions that operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland. Something that wouldn’t have been possible without our passionate and skilled co-workers! Our organization and everything we do is built on our core values: Open, Simple, and Caring.